Private property acquisition & Management
how we work
HOW WE WORK IN BUY US PROPERTIES
- BUY US PROPERTIES is a Private Property Acquisition and Management platform that is powered by IBILE LLC, a Property Development LLC in the United States, particularly in the Maryland and Washington DC area.
- BUY US PROPERTIES offers Nigerian’s an opportunity to invest in rental properties for investment purposes by entering into a sale of property transaction with the investors. The investment properties will be located in the DC/Maryland/Virginia (DMV) area.
- FIVE OAKS PRACTICE, a full service law firm located in Lagos, Nigeria with an affiliate office in the United States fiveoakspractice.com is current the legal partner of BUY US PROPERTIES which ensures that purchase property will be free of any form of encumbrances and upon purchase will be in a fit and habitable condition for tenants.
- BUY US PROPERTUES is currently offering properties ranging from $85,000.00 (Eighty Five Thousand United States Dollars Only) to $285,000.00 (Two Hundred and Eighty Five Thousand United States Dollars Only)
- IBILE LLC, the owner of BUY US PROPERTIES will be responsible for finding suitable tenants to place in the properties for the investors and will be responsible for paying all taxies, levies, ground rent, and duties on behalf of the investors to Maryland State government.
- IBILE LLC, the owner of BUY US PROPERTIES will also be responsible for managing the investment property on behalf of the investors. This includes reasonable repairs on the property in order to keep it in a habitable condition.
- IBILE LLC, the owner of BUY US PROPERTIES will also be responsible for collecting rents from the tenants on behalf of the Investors and remitting to the Investors.
- Investment property is “single family dwelling” varying between two and three bedrooms, living room, dining room, bathroom and kitchen.
- Transaction is only valid when chosen property is verified to be free of encumbrances IBILE LLC has title to the property after which FIVE OAKS PRACTICE, a full service law firm located in Lagos, Nigeria with an affiliate office in the United States fiveoakspractice.com prepares a deed of conveyance transferring title from IBILLE LLC to the investor.
- FIVE OAKS PRACTICE fiveoakspractice.com will also set up a Limited Liability Company for “the investor” at a fee of (not more than $1,000) to hold the investment property. The investor will be the principal member of this LLC. The primary purpose of setting up an LLC is to avoid liabilities associated with personal ownership of properties in the USA.
- Return on Investment – after the initial purchase of the property by the investor, IBILE LLC will be responsible for managing the property. There will be a moratorium period of 4 months, after which the return on investment of $ 10,000 per annum will be paid to the investors. This returns on investment will come from rental proceeds, i.e., monthly rent collected by IBILE LLC from tenants on the investment property.
Frequently Asked Question
Here are some frequently asked questions about our Service
Who We Are
IBILE LLC INVESTMENT COMPANY is a global real estate investment company that offers you international earnings on your real estate investment in the United States. Our processes are verifiable and transparent to secure your confidence and participation at all points. Our goal is to secure properties for you in the United States for ownership and rental income within a quality community.
Do I participate in the selection of the house being purchased for me in the United states?
Two options, you can either buy one of our existing property that most likely has a tenant and start earning as soon as transfer of ownership is complete or you select from an array of possible properties that are yet to be purchase and wait through the entire process of purchase, renovation and tenant placement before you start earning from it.
How certain am i that you won't purchase a property in an abandoned or violence prone community?
Is there an option of a flexible payment plan?
There is an option of flexible payment. Money will be domiciled with the law firm and will only be released to us when complete and it is at that point we can do a transfer of ownership. Once you make a substantial down payment, a lien would be placed on the property such that we can’t sell to another person until you default. If you default, there would be charges and if you decide to back out, your money would be returned but admin charges would be deducted.
What is the track record of IBILE LLC INVESTMENT COMPANY?
IBILE LLC has been operating in the US for 3 years and has been involved in several real estate projects and transactions in Maryland and Washington DC. They have concluded over 30 family units within that period.
APPLY FOR INVESTMENT
You can use our form below to apply for our real estate investment services, and we will get back to you promptly.