How we work
Private Property Acquisition and Management
Get to understand how we work
- IBILE LLC is a Limited Liability Company set up in accordance with the laws of Maryland.
- IBILE is involved in real estate transactions in the United States, particularly in relation to property acquisition, buying and selling of properties, refurbishing and remodeling of properties, leasing, renting and maintenance of properties.
- IBILE has an excellent track record in the real estate market in the United States, particularly in the State of Maryland.
- Femi Oginni serves as a Director and Igoche Egwu as Manager at IBILE both have extensive experience in real-estate investment transactions.
- IBILE will enter into a sale of property transaction with the investors. The investment properties will be located in the DC/Maryland/Virginia (DMV) area.
- The intended purchase property will be free of any form of encumbrances; will be in a fit and habitable condition for tenants; and will be in a rent ready state for tenants to immediately occupy.
- The investors will purchase the investment property in the sum of $85,000.00 (EIghty Five Thousand United States Dollars Only) from IBILE.
- IBILE will be responsible for paying all taxies, levies, ground rent, and duties on behalf of the investors to Maryland State government.
- IBILE will also be responsible for finding suitable tenants to place in the properties for the investors.
- IBILE will also be responsible for managing the investment property on behalf of the investors. This includes reasonable repairs on the property in order to keep it in a habitable condition
- IBILE will also be responsible for collecting rents from the tenants on behalf of the Investors and remitting to the Investors. Thus, IBILE will act as an agent of the Investors for the purpose of maintenance of the investment property and collection of rents from tenants.
- IBILE will carry out its role through a power of attorney prepared by Five Oaks Practice. This will allow IBILE to effectively manage the investment property on the investor’s behalf.
- As earlier mentioned, the consideration for the sale of the investment property will be $85,000.
- The nature of the investment property will be a single family dwelling house varying between two and three bedrooms, living room, dining room, bathroom and kitchen.
- The purchase price will not be transferred to the seller, until the property is vetted here in the US as free from encumbrances, and verification that the seller, IBILE has valid title to the property. This includes preparation of a document of conveyance transferring title from IBILE to the investor.
- IBILE will be responsible for setting up an investment vehicle, i.e., an LLC, on behalf of the investor, that will own the investment property. The preferred name of the LLC and all necessary details will be supplied by the Investor
- The investor will pay an amount (not more than $1,000) to IBILE which will be used for setting up the LLC that will hold the investment property. The investor will be the principal member of this LLC. The primary purpose of setting up an LLC is to avoid liabilities associated with personal ownership of properties.
- Return on Investment – after the initial purchase of the property by the investor, IBILE will be responsible for managing the property. There will be a moratorium period of 4 months, after which the return on investment of $ 10,000 per annum can be paid monthly, quarterly, bi-annually or annually to the investors. This returns on investment will come from rental proceeds, i.e., monthly rent collected by IBILE from tenants on the investment property.
Frequently Asked Question
Here are some frequently asked questions about our Service
Two options, you can either buy one of our existing property that most likely has a tenant and start earning as soon as transfer of ownership is complete or you select from an array of possible properties that are yet to be purchase and wait through the entire process of purchase, renovation and tenant placement before you start earning from it.
There is an option of flexible payment. Money will be domiciled with the law firm and will only be released to us when complete and it is at that point we can do a transfer of ownership. Once you make a substantial down payment, a lien would be placed on the property such that we can’t sell to another person until you default. If you default, there would be charges and if you decide to back out, your money would be returned but admin charges would be deducted.
IBILE LLC has been operating in the US for 3 years and has been involved in several real estate projects and transactions in Maryland and Washington DC. They have concluded over 30 family units within that period.
IBILE LLC INVESTMENT COMPANY is a global real estate investment company that offers you international earnings on your real estate investment in the United States. Our processes are verifiable and transparent to secure your confidence and participation at all points. Our goal is to secure properties for you in the UNited States for ownership and rental income within a quality community.
Furthermore, we leverage the collective expertise and know-how of our team of professionals (acquired prior to joining us and also while working on some of our projects) to deliver exceptional projects within the limits of time, budget and never compromising on quality.
One of our strongest points is the unique approach we employ in maximizing a site’s potential through critical and detailed “highest and best use analysis” to determine the potential value of a residential.
Our success rates in this area meant that landowners and investors can rely on us to deliver best-in-class solutions that guarantee a mutually inclusive best case return on investment (ROI)..